Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Race 2 (2013)

This film needs no review. Race 2 (God knows who the directors are) is an irritating crap with an infinite, never ending series of plot twists (That automatically generates more plot holes) and the usual voluptuousness seen in almost every major Bollywood production. I watched this film with some friends (Thank God, I didn't watch this on the big screen) and I had an awesome time! No, it wasn't the film, it was my friends' funny epic comments. I even can't imagine watching this film alone! There came one point when the film really caught everyone's attention. It was the part where the funny-voiced Saif Ali Khan (The one wearing a pair of sexy goggles [That doesn't suit him] in the top left of the poster) plans to steal the shroud of Turin. Amazing planning, I must agree. When the plan was recited to a supposedly 'Godfather', he said,"Wow, such plan has not even ever been executed in a Hollywood film!" What an overstatement. In a few minutes, Saif let him down by stealing the shroud of Turin in a fashion almost similar to the robbery of The Declaration of Independence in  National Treasure (2004). That's it. I lost my patience from this point but my beautiful friends kept me going. At last, I successfully finished watching it. What a grand achievement! 

That's all I wanna say about Race 2, the worst film of the year. In case you wanna have a good time, go out, live your life, go places (In reality, not in films), meet new people and have an open mind. Do anything, but don't watch Race 2 even accidently. There are more worse films, I know, but I am not interested in wasting my time on them. I want to share my remorse of not having watched this video (Given Below) before watching the film which is far more superior, entertaining and above all: truthful about the current dominance of crappy big budget films over good ones. Well, probably this is gonna be a treat for 'target audiences'. But after the end credits roll, they are gonna forget it forever. And the money that the producers get from them, is gonna be used in the making of another crappy film. Possibly, for another sequel? 



In case you are interested, here are some songs from Race 2. Don't know who the composers are...

1. Party on my mind:





2. Lat Lag Lagayi:


Rating: 1/5


3 comments: